CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

auction to help the animals
Fabulous animal rescuer Bernie Berlin is currently holding an art auction to raise funds for her rescue operation. I have three Poppet® sketches in the auction, here, here and here.

The auction is running December 1st through the 10th on eBay. Her eBay ID is aplace2bark if you can't access the auction through the link.

All of the art pieces were donated by various artists, crafters and animal lovers. Bernie does such amazing and selfless work. I talk to her every single day on the phone. I hear about all the horrible animal cases and the one she manages to save from certain death - like Stanley!! This auction is an important fundraiser for her work.

Please take a look & bid if you are able. You can also donate directly to Bernie through her blog. The funds go toward vet bills, operating costs, vaccinations, and much more.

Labels:

COMMENTS:
That is such a wonderful cause:)
 
Hey Claudine! I enjoyed viewing the auctions so much I popped a donation in the mail for Bernie...thanks for the reminder! jood
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC