CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

HGTVs "I Want That" episode
The episode of HGTV's I Want That which features my commissions will be on this Friday at 11:30pm EST and then again at 3:30am EST. I am super excited to see how the segment turned out!

Right now on the I Want That web site it still says "details coming soon" but the producer said this was my episode number, so I am sure this is the one.

I already have the DVR set and a fresh VHS tape to capture it for posterity. Woo hoo!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
I'll be watching! :)
 
Oh I am going to have to put that on my to-do list for Friday so I'll remember!! LOL - can't wait to see!
 
Oh yippee, I am off this week, and I'll be at my friend Debbie's for an artist's date, so I'm sure we'll tune in!! thanks for the update!!
 
Many congrats, Claudine - I'll definitely tune in =) I'm sure it will be awesome!
 
can't wait to see!
best wishes!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC