CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

green craft magazine
A big thanks to Jenny Doh, Editor of Somerset Studio magazine, who graciously used my new paints and gesso from the Claudine Hellmuth Studio line on her blog! Somerset Studio is starting a new green crafting magazine and has a call out for submissions. Visit Jenny's Blog for more info on how to submit!


My product line is ready to ship any day now from Ranger. I will post a list of online stores where you can purchase it as soon as it officially launches. Check your local retailer too! weeee!! I am so excited. If you use my products and post an example to your blog, let me know and I'll mention it here!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I am so looking forward to your line being available!
 
Hi Claudine- Arte du Blythe has an auction for A Place to Bark if you can help us publicize it for Bernie...all proceeds to AP2B and thanks to Scrapbook Royalty for hosting. Link is here:
http://sbrauctions.blogspot.com/2008/09/auction-for-place-to-bark-bid-here.html
 
Thanks for letting us know where to get your new product line. I can't wait to play!!!
 
Many thanks to you and Ranger for developing such a high caliber line of products. When the product is this good, it's EASY for editors to review, recommend, and yes, use on a daily basis. Hope your readers will consider creating with your products and submit to GreenCraft Magazine! :)
 
Can't wait to see it stores and play!!
 
Kudos to you Claudine for developing this line and to Jenny for endorsing it so strongly. Looking forward to trying some of it when it's available!
 
Thanks for the linkage, what a great concept for a mag, can't wait to see!
And your paint is delish!
B-
 
I read your blog almost every day and I own several books either by you or including your work. undertheivycottage@yahoo.com
 
Our online store ordered every single one of your new products, can't wait til the UPS man unloads ;) Congrats girl!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC