linky goodness
A few linky shout-outs to bloggers who have used the Claudine Hellmuth Studio products to make projects:
Thanks to Craft Critique for listing the Sudio Line in thier "Must Have" list! If you make a project and show directions on your blog using my Studio Line products. Let me know and I'll post it here!


weeeee! I just got all my Studio line goodies and I am about ready to crack em OPEN! THanks for the inspo - I will link back what I create! :)
Thank you for shouting me out - fabulous product and so much inspiration here - Thank you Claudine.

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours X
Hi Claudine,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Hope you and Paul are doing well and staying warm in DC. I'm sending best wishes for Stanly, too :-) Orlando misses you.

What an exciting year you've had! May you and your family be just as blessed in 2009.

wow just discovered this blog packed full of wonderful goodies and information-will have to check out your product line!

Suzanne in CT
(also an illustrator)
Hi Claudine! I finally finished my Sitting Pretties! Please check them out! Have a great holiday! Nan
I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Post a Comment

<< Home

contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts

Powered by Blogger
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission


artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork

All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC