CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

our suitcases are packed!
Tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn, Paul and I will be loading up the car along with Maggie doggie for a 14-something hour drive to Orlando FL. Our friend will be here holding down the fort and on cat duty so we won't have to worry about Mabel cat!


dollhouse_travelLR

We'll be visiting family, catching up and enjoying the first few days of 2011 in the Florida sunshine!

I'll be updating via Twitter as we travel and while we're away and I'll be back in the studio on January 10th.


Happy New Year!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I'm really enjoying the doll house project.
 
lucky you... we're in the middle of a blizzard here in Fargo.
I wish I was you.. LOL
 
have a nice time in sunny Florida!
 
Hey Doll,
"Happy New Year!"
Have A Fabulous 2011!
oxooxx,
Jessi
 
just came to your site through EFII - very fun stuff...thought you might enjoy the Web of Whimsy...come check it out and stick your art in the web: http://dthaase.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC