CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

new stamp sneak peek - halloween
I'm excited to share a CHA show sneak peek with you!  I have a couple of new stamp sets by Stampers Anonymous which will be released at this show. 

Today I'll share with you the first set ---  Halloween! This is my first time doing seasonal stamps and it was a lot of fun! 

This set coordinates with my other stamp sheets by Stampers Anonymous. I had so much fun drawing these designs and thinking of all things spooky. I love the little silhouette in the frame and especially the old houses. I drew the houses from houses in my neighborhood!  The houses can be made to look spooky or not spooky, so you can get more use out of them than just for Halloween. Simply change up the colors you use and you could have Christmas houses or even Summer 4th of July houses! 

Here are a few samples that I created! I even used purple!! I never use purple  -- so let this day be marked in history! 




This stamp set along with all my others will be at the Stampers Anonymous/Art gone Wild booth at the CHA Show next week. So look for them there!

Tomorrow I'll share my new Christmas stamp set!! 

Labels: , ,

COMMENTS:
Oh, love these. the purple, orange and black are amazing!! Purple is my favorite color so I'm sold :)
 
Oh wow, do I love these stamps and how you used them! The bottom one is definitely my favorite. I'd frame it and put it on the wall for Halloween!
 
You are brillliant love,the houses!
 
Love, Love, Love the Halloween Stamp set!
 
I am a Halloween junkie and these are adorable.Will definitely be adding to my stash.
 
I absolutely LOVE these!!!
 
That is such a clever and innovative idea!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC