CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

at HSN! here we go!
I'm headed to the HSN studios in Tampa to get all set up! I have a long day ahead! I'll be at the studio at 1am but I'm not on air until 5am! Can you say long night? I'm glad my friends Beth Kingston (Xyron) and Andrew Hiller ( We R Memory Keepers) will be here with me! At least I'm not all alone in the greenroom trying to stay awake!

I hope you'll be able to watch us on HSN & HSN.com starting at Midnight tonight. There will be some great one day only deals on my kits and on other crafty goodness that you won't want to miss!

Here are the hours I'll be on tomorrow - Wednesday October 10th:

5:00 am hour  - Swellsville Cardmaking Kit (only a few left!)
12noon  hour - Holly Jolly Craft Kit (now available!) & Happy Days Border kit (new kit!)
5pm hour - Whimsical Woodworks kit (only a few left!) & Happy Days Border Kit(new kit!)
(all times approximate and listed as EST) 

Any of the above time slots could be adjusted but I'll post last minute time changes to twitter and facebook.  
But don't worry if you miss my shows, they will be on HSN.com right after I am on air! You don't even need to wait for me to be on TV to snatch up the kits. You can hop on over to HSN.com anytime on Wednesday to grab the discounts!

Also don't miss Evie Erickson's blog, I came across her blog and she has been doing some cute tags and fun stuff with my kits from HSN!! thanks Evie!!!
 

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Thanks so much Claudine, for mentioning me on your blog!! I love working with your hsn kits!!! xo Evie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC