CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

retro car printable cupcake boxes!
I remember the first car that I bought "completely brand new" - I was 26 years old and it was a 2000 New Beetle in BRIGHT yellow. I loved this car right from the first minute I drove it off the lot. 

It was so adorable, like driving around a little piece of sunshine! I even had a sunflower in the dashboard bud vase. 

 In 2008 when we moved to DC we sold my car and I actually cried when I said goodbye to it. My heart still flutters when I see a yellow Beetle drive by! 

And just for the record I do not approve of the new redesign of the Beetle. It's not as cute and girly anymore, don't you agree? 


new in the shop:

retro car cupcake and favor boxes!

Speaking of cars of adorable cuteness ..... I have created a whole fleet of retro car cupcake boxes and just added them to my shop! It took a full 6 weeks of work on this kit -- but it was worth all the effort! 

I didn't make a Beetle car, instead, I put on my car designers hat and came up with my own design. I like to think of it of a mini-meets-fiat-meets-beetle and I think it came out pretty darling! 

These new little car cupcake and treat box kits come with TWO removable cupcake trays - one for standard cupcakes and one for mini cupcakes. Can also be used as a cookie, candy, gift card box, party centerpiece, favor box, paper toy too! 

Also, I've designed this kit so that you can customize the banner and license plates with your own text! Just open in Adobe Reader and type in the provided text boxes, easy as pie! 

Perfect for so many occasions: weddings (just married car!), birthdays - sweet sixteen!, gender reveal parties, baby showers, Father's Day (didn't Dad always say he wanted a new car!) and so many more occasions! 

Each car kit also comes with two mini suitcase templates that sit on top of the car for an extra retro touch. The mini suitcases can hold small treats and candies, lip gloss or other tiny gifts too!! 

easy to assemble:

watch the video tutorial!

I always create a tutorial video for every kit, I like to share with you tips and tricks to put your kit together easily with no stress. Click below to watch the video!

 


blast from the past:

my first attempt at a 3D paper car was in 2008!

I was browsing my Flickr account the other day and stumbled across this photo taken in my studio in 2008 of my very first 3-D prototype - and guess what! it's a paper car! 6 years ago I had the idea, started it and then shelved it while I worked on other projects...now I am back full circle with finished paper cars! Love it when creative projects come back around like that!

 

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Oh, Claudine--I used to have a 2005 Convertible VW Beetle...same color as yours--the Mello Yellow!! I LOVED it and even had a glass blower make me a customized bud vase!! Of course it was yellow!! My four-legged family outgrew it, unfortunately!! Good memories!! XOXO-Shari
 
Shari -- those were the cutest cars! I am still so sad that they changed the design and now it looks more like a SAAB. :(
 
I don't like the new design either :( It looks like a short pt cruiser to me :( Oh well--we had the good ones! :) Shari
 
I agree Shari!!
 
Claudine your 3D cupcake boxes are so adorable! How fun! Love that you have an image from the first car you made...good to see how far you have come!
 
Hi Diane!! yes a long way!! so glad you like the car designs!! I had so much fun working on them!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC